Sunday, September 13, 2009

anecdote #1

The first time i meat Magen was in the fifth grade. I was the new kid so no one liked me. She was the only person the in my class that was nice to me. The other kid in my class were either mean are didn't talk to me outside of class. On day I was at lunch sitting with 4th graders and some of the boys started to make fun of me for not eating with kind from my own class. Magen, who was friends with the boys, came over and started to defend me. She asked me to sit with her and her friends at lunch from that day on. She invited me to her birthday party. Magen always made sure that I was included everyone and was delicate with peoples feeling.

2 comments:

  1. You did miss spell a few words here and there.
    The subject that really caught my eye was the fact that she was very kind and was willing to become your friend and help you out when it got hard for you at school.

    ReplyDelete